Complete filling lines
We offer complete filling lines from small output of few hundred bottles/hour to larger output of 12,000 bottles/hour to our customers. PACKER recommends machines for many types of liquids and types of bottles, which are suitable not only for food industry, but also for chemical, agrochemical and cosmetic industry.
- Field of application:
- Food industry: carbonated and non-carbonated soft drinks, mineral waters, juices, beers, wines, alcohols, syrups, sauces, edible oils, honey, mustard, ketchup, etc.
- Chemical industry: liquid detergents, antifreeze agents, alkalis, acids, motor oils, paints, etc.
- Agricultural industry: liquid fertilizers, pesticides, etc.
- Cosmetic industry: shampoos, liquid soaps, lotions, creams, etc.
- Fillable containers: glass bottles, PET bottles, metal cans, PET cans.
Part of the machines are manufactured and assembled by the PACKER, however in the case of complete lines, we also build our experienced parners' machines and tools in the line. Machines manufactured by us and our partners: blow molding machines; rinsing-, filling-, capping machines; saturators; mixers; labellers (wrap-around, self-adhesive, and sleeve labellers); inkjet date printers; shrinkwrappers; palletisers; depalletisers; stretch wrappers; pasteurizers, liquid chillers; air conveyors, bottle-, package- and pallet conveyors. The parts needed for the machines produced by PACKER, are manufactured at our own site or in close cooperation with (domestic and foreign) suppliers, but in all cases under the supervision of PACKER.
We design your bottling plant according to your product and needs. We will support your project from initial engineering to commissioning.
Our new machines are sold with 1 year warranty and after the warranty expires, we undertake the servicing of our machines and the complete supply of parts.