Linear filling-capping monoblock
Our industry-unique linear filling-capping machines have been developed primarily for our chemical customers to fill flammable, high-alcohol liquids and other hazardous substances. The special feature of the equipments is that the filling and closing process takes place in the same place, without moving the bottle. This avoids the evaporation of hazardous substances outside the machine, possible liquid splashes and spills due to movement.
Our linear filling-capping monoblocks are suitable for filling all kinds of non-carbonated liquids, be they fluent or dense products. The bottles are filled from the bottom of the container by lifting out the filling nozzle, so that foaming materials also can be easily filled with the machines. For different types of products, we manufacture our machines in designs with different filling and closing methods. Thanks to the flow meter and piston filling methods, the machines ensure high filling accuracy.
For filling flammable and explosive materials, the machines are made in an explosion-proof design.
- Nominal output: up to 4.000 bottles/hour (depending on bottle size and liquid).
- Volume: 0,5 l – 5 l.
- Container: PET or HDPE bottle, metal can.
- Filling method: flow meter, piston filling.
- Capping: various plastic screw caps.
Field of application:
- Food industry: water, syrup, sauce, edible oil, honey, mustard, ketchup, food supplements, etc.
- Chemical industry: liquid detergent, hand sanitiser, cleaning agent, disinfectants alkaline and acidic liquid, antifreeze agent, motor oil, paint, other chemicals, etc.
- Agricultural industry: liquid manure and fertilizer, pesticide, etc.
- Cosmetic industry: shower gel, shampoo, liquid soap, cream, face wash, etc.
- Suitable materials according to the product to be filled (various stainless metals, food grade and antistatic plastics, etc.)
- The construction of the machines ensures the reliable operation.
- High filling accuracy
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Filling and closing in the same position with no bottle movement between.
- Equipping the machines with an automatic cap feeder unit for the cap type.
- Touch screen machine control.
- Optional brand pneumatic and electronic components.
- Tooling for different bottle sizes,
- suitability for cleaning and disinfection by CIP system,
- explosion proof design,
- remote accsess,
- using a mass flow meter instead of a flow meter (provides the same amount of filling at different temperatures).