Linear capping machine
The 1-head linear bottle filling-closing machines manufactured by Packer Kft. are suitable for closing many types of caps, be it caps for food, chemical, agrochemical or cosmetic products. Our linear capping machines are available for different types of caps in designs with different closing methods.
The exact closure torque is ensured by a servomotor or by a magnetic coupling capping head, depending on the construction.
In the case of special caps, such as with nozzles or pump heads, we offer a semi-automatic machine, where after manually inserting the nozzle/pump, closing is done with our machine.
We recommend our linear capping machine integrated in a production line with our linear filling machine, thus covering the entire filling and closing process of the products.
- Nominal output: up to 2.000 bottles/hour (depending on cap type).
- Capping: plastic screw cap (normal, shorty, sport, flip-top, disctop, push-pull), metal screw cap, crown cork, twist-off cap, etc.
- Materials of the parts are various stainless metals, engineering plastics, antistatic plastics, etc.
- Adding an automatic cap feeder for a cap type to the capping unit.
- Exact closure torque.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Quick and easy bottle format and cap format changeovers.
- Tooling for different bottle and cap sizes,
- touch screen machine control,
- explosion proof design.