Linear filling machine
The linear bottle filling machines manufactured by Packer Kft. are suitable not only for food and chemical industry, but also for agrochemical and cosmetics industry. The main feature of our linear filling machines is that the bottles are released into the machine intermittently then the machines fill several bottles in a row on the conveyor belt at the same time.
This type of machine is suitable for filling all kinds of non-carbonated liquids, be they fluent or dense products. The bottles are filled from the bottom of the container by lifting out the filling nozzle, so that foaming materials also can be easily filled with the machines. We manufacture our linear filling machines for different types of liquids, in designs with different filling methods.
Thanks to the flow meter and piston filling methods, the machines ensure high filling accuracy.
With the help of the equipment larger, 20 liter cans can also be easily filled.
For filling flammable and explosive materials, the machines are made in an explosion-proof design.
- Nominal output: up to 2.000 bottles/hour (depending on bottle size and liquid).
- Volume: 0,5 l – 20 l
- Container: PET or HDPE bottle, can, metal can.
- Filling method: flow meter, piston filling.
Field of application:
- Food industry: water, syrup, sauce, edible oil, honey, mustard, ketchup, food supplements, etc.
- Chemical industry: liquid detergent, hand sanitiser, cleaning agent, disinfectants alkaline and acidic liquid, antifreeze agent, motor oil, paint, other chemicals, etc.
- Agricultural industry: liquid manure and fertilizer, pesticide, etc.
- Cosmetic industry: shower gel, shampoo, liquid soap, cream, face wash, etc.
- Suitable materials according to the product to be filled (various stainless metals, food grade and antistatic plastics, etc.)
- The construction of the machines ensures the reliable operation.
- High filling accuracy
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Quick and easy format and product changeovers.
- Touch screen machine control.
- Optional brand pneumatic and electronic components.