Why choose us!
- Our aim is to provide high quality bottling machines and complete lines at an affordable price for our customers.
- Our company has been working in bottling technology for over 30 years.
- Our new machines are sold with 1 year warranty, while our refurbished machines with 6 months warranty.
- We ensure the long term maintenance, technical support and spare parts supply of our machines even after the warranty expires.
- PACKER service team can reach the surrounding countries within a few days.
- In addition to the food industry, we also offer bottling equipment for the chemical, agrochemical and cosmetic industries.
PACKER has been working in the field of bottling technology since 1986. Our main activities:
- production and distribution of new filling lines,
- recondition of used filling lines,
- change parts & tooling.
New filling lines
We can offer filling machines and complete lines from small output of few hundred bottles/hour to larger output of 12.000 bottles/hour. In addition to the food industry, we also recommend our bottling machines for the chemical, agrochemical and cosmetic industries. In case of complete lines we also build our experienced parners' machines and tools in the line. We guarantee 1 year warranty on all new machines we produce and sell.
Reconditioned filling lines
We offer reconditioned machines, complete filling lines mainly for food industry, with a capacity of 1.000-50.000 bottles/hour. From the used machines, which we or one of our partners have on stock, you can choose those ones best suited to your needs. The selected machine(s) will be completely disassembled, reconditioned and converted to your product. Our refurbished machines are sold with 6 months warranty.
If you have your own bottling machine or line, we undertake to refurbish, repair it or its annual maintenance. In case of product or form change, we undertake the retooling of your machine or line.
Change parts & tooling
We design and manufacture various tools and parts for bottling machines, used for product or form change, repair and maintenance. Contact us in tooling question for product, bottle, cap, and label changes!
For both new and used filling lines, we design your bottling plant according to your product and needs. We will support your project from initial engineering to commissioning.
Besides our bottling activity, we do machining, waterjet cutting, sheet metal fabrication, shot blasting and painting. We design and manufacture individual machines, for special needs.