Vacuum filling machine
Single and double vacuum filling machines are mainly used for filling denser, medium viscosity materials, such as edible oils, syrups, sauces, but also are suitable for spirits and wines. The vacuum created in the bottles starts the filling process, so even dense materials could flow more easily from the liquid tank into the bottles. Excess material above the desired filling level is removed to the product container or into an intermediate container.
Filling method: vacuum level filling.
Field of application: edible oils, syrups, sauces, spirits, wines.
Container: glass bottle, metal can (containers that are resistant to vacuum).
Capping: metal screw cap, crown cork, cork, twist-off cap, metal can closure.
Nominal output: 2.000-12.000 bottles/hour (depending on bottle size and liquid).
- All parts in contact with the liquid are made of stainless steel (Wnr. 1.4301) or food grade plastic.
- The simple construction of the filling heads ensures a high level of hygiene and reliable operation.
- The capping units are always equipped with an automatic cap feeder as well.
- Central lubrication system.
- Touch screen machine control.
- Optional brand pneumatic, electronic and mechanical components.
- The machines are available in triblock (rinser-filler-closer), monoblock (filler-closer) or in a standalone version.
- Suitability for cleaning and disinfection by CIP system,
- automatic central lubrication system,
- completing the automatic cap feeder, with a cap disinfection unit and cap washer,
- analog or digital fluid level control,
- production intensity-dependent line control.
- nitrogen dosing unit.