Piston filling machine
Piston (volumetric) filling machines are devices for filling predetermined amount of liquid. Volumetric fillers guarantee the accuracy of the amount of liquid in the bottles. With this filling method dense, fibrous, lumpy materials (e.g jams), higher viscosity materials (ketchup, mustard, oils, sauces, syrups, etc.), or chemical materials (liquid soaps, detergents, etc.) can be filled. These piston fillers can fill dense, viscous materials into non vacuum resistant bottles as well.
Filling method: volumetric (piston) filling.
Field of application: Field of application: ketchup, mustard, jams, sauces, syrups, edible oils, liquid soaps, detergents.
Container: PET bottle, glass bottle, metal can.
Capping: plastic screw cap (standard, shorty, sport), metal screw cap, twist-off cap, metal can closure.
Nominal output: 2.000-12.000 bottles/hour (depending on bottle size and liquid).
- All parts in contact with the liquid are made of stainless steel (Wnr. 1.4301) or food grade plastic.
- The simple construction of the filling heads ensures a high level of hygiene and reliable operation.
- The capping units are always equipped with an automatic cap feeder as well.
- Central lubrication system.
- Touch screen machine control.
- Optional brand pneumatic, electronic and mechanical components.
- The machines are available in triblock (rinser-filler-closer), monoblock (filler-closer) or in a standalone version.
- Suitability for cleaning and disinfection by CIP system,
- automatic central lubrication system,
- completing the automatic cap feeder, with a cap disinfection unit and cap washer,
- analog or digital fluid level control,
- production intensity-dependent line control.
- nitrogen dosing unit,
- aluminum cover welding.