Overflow filling machine
Overflow filling machines are ideal for filling non-carbonated, low and medium viscosity liquids (water, soft drinks, oils, sauces, etc.) and foaming materials (detergents, shampoos). Pressing up the bottle mouth to the filler head airtight, starts the filling process. The filling level of the liquid flowing into the bottle by gravity is determined by the length of the return air pipe. Excess material above the desired filling level is aspirated. These overflow fillers can be adapted for hot filling juices and teas.
Filling method: overflow filling.
Field of application: non-carbonated soft-drinks, waters, oils, syrups, juices, teas, foaming materials.
Container: PET bottle, glass bottle.
Capping: plastic screw cap (standard, shorty, sport), metal screw cap, crown cork, twist-off cap.
Nominal output: 2.000-12.000 bottles/hour (depending on bottle size and liquid).
- All parts in contact with the liquid are made of stainless steel (Wnr. 1.4301) or food grade plastic.
- The simple construction of the filling heads ensures a high level of hygiene and reliable operation.
- The capping units are always equipped with an automatic cap feeder as well.
- Central lubrication system.
- Touch screen machine control.
- Optional brand pneumatic, electronic and mechanical components.
- The machines are available in triblock (rinser-filler-closer), monoblock (filler-closer) or in a standalone version.
- Suitability for cleaning and disinfection by CIP system,
- automatic central lubrication system,
- completing the automatic cap feeder, with a cap disinfection unit and cap washer,
- analog or digital fluid level control,
- production intensity-dependent line control.
- nitrogen dosing unit,
- Hot Fill.