Rotary filling-closing monoblocks, manufactured by PACKER, are suitable not only for food industry, but also for chemical and cosmetic industry. The machines are available in a variety of filling options.
- Nominal output: 500-1.500 bottles/hour (depending on bottle size and liquid).
- Volume: 0,03 l – 2 l.
- Container: PET or PVC bottle, glass bottle, metal can.
- Liquid type: non-carbonated liquids.
- Filling method: gravity filling, vacuum filling, piston filling, flowmeter filling.
- Capping: plastic screw cap, metal screw cap, crown cork, cork, champagne cork, twist-off cap.
- Field of application:
- Food industry: wines, spirits, syrups, edible oils, honey, mustard, ketchup, etc.
- Cosmetic industry: shampoos, liquid soaps, lotions, creams, etc.
- Chemical industry: liquid detergents, antifreeze agents, alkalis, acids, motor oils, paints, other chemicals, etc.
According to customers needs filler-closer monoblocks also are available in explosion-proof design (ATEX certification).