We recommend our EPPT filler-capper monoblocks not only for food industry, but also for chemical, agrochemical and cosmetic industry. These rotary filler-capper machines are suitable for filling all kinds of non-carbonated liquids, be they fluent or dense products, even foaming materials.
- Nominal output: 500-1.500 bottles/hour (under 50 mm bottle diameter, up to 3000 bottles / hour).
- Volume: 0,03 l – 2 l.
- Container: PET or PVC bottle, glass bottle, metal can.
- Liquid type: non-carbonated liquids.
- Filling method: gravity filling, vacuum filling, piston filling.
- Capping: plastic screw cap, metal screw cap, crown cork, twist-off cap.
- Field of application:
- Food industry: wines, spirits, syrups, edible oils, honey, mustard, ketchup, food supplements, etc.
- Cosmetic industry: shampoos, liquid soaps, lotions, creams, etc.
- Chemical industry: liquid detergents, hand sanitisers, antifreeze agents, alkalis, acids, motor oils, paints, other chemicals, etc.
- Agricultural industry: liquid fertilizers, pesticides, etc.
- Suitable materials according to the product (stainless steels, food grade plastics, antistatic plastics, etc.).
- Quick and easy format and product changeovers.
- Low maintenance needs.
- Touch screen machine control.
- Optional brand pneumatic, electronic and mechanical components.
- Automatic cap feeder,
- suitability for cleaning and disinfection by CIP system,
- explosion proof design,
- remote control.
According to customers needs filler-closer monoblocks also are available in explosion-proof design (ATEX certification).