The counterpressure (isobaric) fillers are primarly designed for filling carbonated products such as mineral water and soft drinks. The filling process starts as a result of equalizing pressure in the bottle and the product tank. The central bowl has a carbon dioxide pretension that ensures the disinfection of the bottles. The filling level is determined by the length of the return air pipe. Isobaric filling machines allow multiple phases to be completed, such as pressurization of the bottle, single or multi-stage pre-vacuuming, carbon dioxide rinsing, filling and decompression.
Filling method: counterpressure (isobaric) level filling.
Field of application: carbonated soft-drinks, carbonated mineral waters, sparkling wines, champagnes.
Container: PET bottle, glass bottle, metal can.
Capping: plastic screw cap (standard, shorty, sport), crown cork, cork, metal can closure.
Nominal output: 2.000-12.000 bottles/hour (depending on bottle size and liquid).
- All parts in contact with the liquid are made of stainless steel (Wnr. 1.4301) or food grade plastic.
- The simple construction of the filling heads ensures a high level of hygiene and reliable operation.
- The capping units are always equipped with an automatic cap feeder as well.
- Central lubrication system.
- Touch screen machine control.
- Optional brand pneumatic, electronic and mechanical components.
- The machines are available in triblock (rinser-filler-closer), monoblock (filler-closer) or in a standalone version.
- Suitability for cleaning and disinfection by CIP system,
- automatic central lubrication system,
- completing the automatic cap feeder, with a cap disinfection unit and cap washer,
- analog and digital fluid and carbon dioxide level control,
- production intensity-dependent line control.